Registered Nurse Leader Ambulatory

<p>Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health care&nbsp;systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. &nbsp;The system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health&nbsp;insurance and&nbsp;wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a full&nbsp;continuum of care.&nbsp;</p>

Detroit, MI

Henry Ford Health System

<p>Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is one of the nation&rsquo;s leading comprehensive, health systems. It provides health care delivery including acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services backed by excellence in research and education.<br /><br /></p> <ul> <li>Mission: To improve people's lives through excellence in the science and art of health care and healing.</li> <li>Vision: Transforming lives through health and wellness, one person at a time.</li> </ul> <br />Search for your next career with Henry Ford Health System &mdash; then apply, or recommend a friend. <a href="http://henryford.referrals.selectminds.com/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">CLICK HERE</a> to view all open careers. https://www.henryford.com/

keywords: leadership,support,assessment,management,leadership,nurse,leadership,knowledge,license,performance,technology,communication,experience,patient care

Registered Nurse.

Overview: Provides leadership for a group or four or more staff. (i.e. RNs, MAs, CSRs, etc.)
Responsibilities: <ul> <li></li> <li>Performs leadership functions about 30% of the time and duties of a Registered Nurse I the remaining 70%.</li> <li>Performs duties of a Registered Nurse in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.</li> <li>Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.</li> <li>Effectively communicates with the health care them.</li> <li>Demonstrates clinical competence.</li> <li>Supervises other nursing and support staff as appropriate.</li> <li> <div>This position is responsible for managing and running our emergency triage line, emergency clinic, and assisting in the minor OR procedures with doctor.</div> </li> <li> <div>This RN position also assist the surgeons with IV injections for laser patients.</div> </li> </ul>
Requirements: <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Graduate from a school of nursing and current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Successful completion of HFHS (Parent Operating Group) Pharmacology test.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Demonstrated leadership ability.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and medical group personnel.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Two to three years of nursing experience in a clinical environment.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Leadership experience preferred.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">&nbsp;</span></div> <div><strong><span style="font-family: Arial;">Computer Skills:</span></strong></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;"><span style="font-family: Arial;">Working knowledge of EPIC, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.<br /><br /></span></span> <div><strong><span style="font-family: Arial;">PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:</span></strong></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family: Arial;">Works in a patient care setting with possible exposure to communicable diseases.</span></div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">May require heavy lifting of patients and/or equipment.</span></div> </div> <div><span style="font-family: Arial;">&nbsp;</span></div>